Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 June 2011

I Know The Pain You Feel Inside And The Tears You Try To Hide In Your Heart.



SaSa :)


I know this is long, but please read. It truly helps you to understand ... but enough to feel the pain. when you're insideyou look around, what do you see? ... What you know you can't explain, but you feel it :) 

I know you feel lost now, but don't worry. ... How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the insideWhat you know you can't explain, but you feel it ;)  I totally know how you feel Teddy. Don't be sad teddyPlease be paitent.. take it easy. Smile when it hurts most :)

Remember teddyLove is blind, friendship tries not to notice :)


"Friendship is what gets you through the bad times and helps you enjoy the good times" 


I always beside you my friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment